Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where to buy a Guild Wars trial?

I'm going to ask this again, because my last one is dying off and the answer I got didn't help me whatsoever.



Last night I came across a website that let me buy any of the Guild Wars trials. It said the delivery on them was instant(assuming you get the key in your email). Now, I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can buy an instant Guild Wars trial? They were like 1.99 or 2.99 or something. No, the trials are not free. (Which I discovered last night after downloading the trial and trying to sign up. Turns out, I need a trial key. Which costs a few dollars.)



(Please don't suggest I play WoW instead. Not only do I already play it, but I'm not asking about it. Regardless of the WoW trial being free, the game itself isn't. Guild Wars, itself, is.)Where to buy a Guild Wars trial?
Um...just buy the game(s) themselves.



I saw the trilogy in a single box for about $40 in a major chain store yesterday.



Alternatively, go to the Guild Wars website and buy a digital download from them for $19.99. (Link to page below.) You should be able to do the same from your account's store page as well.



Incidentally...Guild Wars may be free to play...but it is not free to obtain. Trials are just that..."try before you buy."



Good Luck!



PS: Great game isn't it! I really need to get back into it!Where to buy a Guild Wars trial?
i have a guild wars trial cd and activation code that i will give you free.i bought this trial cd 2 years ago and never used it,it has been sitting on my shelf ever since then.i assume it is still good because i have never loaded it on to my pc.if you would like it,email me through yahoo answers and i will get back to you.hope this helps.have fun gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment