Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Guild Wars Epic Trial access key- do you get to keep what you get?

I have 2 GW accounts. The second one is new and is just Nightfall so far. I have all campaigns and Gwen on my first one, so I know how cool the others are and what they offer. If I use the Epic trial key for I got with NF for Factions and Proph, will I get to keep what I get after the trial is up? (Experience, Gold, Items, Skills, etc)



Thanks for any help!Guild Wars Epic Trial access key- do you get to keep what you get?
You'll keep the skills but you won't be able to use them, everything else will stay.



The skill icons will be grayed out with a lock around them, XP/gold/xp will stay though.Guild Wars Epic Trial access key- do you get to keep what you get?
hey



do u happen to have a free trial key I can grab?



really would like to try b4 i play

Report Abuse

  • cheesecake factory locations
  • ruth chris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment