Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Guild wars, new trial account, cant log in.?

Hey all,

I just created an account and downloaded the trial for guild wars. Now, however, I can log in. I've verified my email account and have no idea why I cant log in. I tried my account name and it says its not a valid email address... even though I've verified it. I tried my account name as my email and that isn't recognised. When I try logging in, i use my account name and password, and don't fill in character name because I don't have a character yet because I cant log in.



Any ideas on how to sort this and try the game would be appreciated. Thanks all.Guild wars, new trial account, cant log in.?
This sort of stuff you should bring to the NCSoft support. They can easily fix it, especially if you still have hte code for the product you bought - then they can get it fixed easily.Guild wars, new trial account, cant log in.?
Guild Wars game accounts use log ins that are either valid e-mail addresses or very similar in format to e-mail addresses,

For instance, you created the Guild Wars trial account "killer" through the NCsoft system, the Guild Wars game account would have an "@ncsoft" suffix attached to it, so the account would use "killer@ncsoft" as the log in. Note that it is not "@ncsoft.com" or "@ncsoft.net", it's just "@ncsoft".

If you can't log in and confirmed the log in is correct, please send a question to the support team at: http://bit.ly/qWoQWj

No comments:

Post a Comment