Friday, March 9, 2012

What are the limitations of a Guild Wars Trial account other than only being able to play for 10 h. over 2 wk.

That's the limitation right there. Only 10 hours.



The only other limitation that I'm aware of is that you cannot trade with other players.



I believe also that if you create a character on the trial account, the character will also be available for use once you purchase a full account.What are the limitations of a Guild Wars Trial account other than only being able to play for 10 h. over 2 wk.
I was wondering about that. I have a trial CD and have seriously considered buying the game, but wasn't sure what would happen with the characters I created. Would I need to buy one of the specific campaigns or would it not matter?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment