Friday, March 9, 2012

How do i check how many hours/days i have left in my guild war trial?

I dont want to check how many minutes i played on the account and i know how to do that "/add". i want to know how to check how many hours or days i have left.How do i check how many hours/days i have left in my guild war trial?
just keep playing

eventually a message will pop-up as your playing

and say 1 Hour Left in Trail



peace!How do i check how many hours/days i have left in my guild war trial?
Isn't Guild Wars Free?How do i check how many hours/days i have left in my guild war trial?
Guild wars is really a huge game, you must pay much time on it, and at the sametime you should pay for it.

If you want to sell guild wars gold for you play guild wars expense.you can choose us.we will give you a suitable price.



Welcome to http://www.mmofly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment