Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I use my existing NCSoft Account if I buy Guild Wars on Steam?

So basically I have an NCSoft account with Guild wars trial, and Aion. I was wondering if I buy Guild wars Trilogy will I have to create a completely seperate account?



How will this work? Help, Please.Can I use my existing NCSoft Account if I buy Guild Wars on Steam?
You can add a product key from any purchase (any chapter of Guild Wars or the Eye of the North expansion) to your current account, thus making it no longer a trial account.Can I use my existing NCSoft Account if I buy Guild Wars on Steam?
You don't need to create a new account! You can upgrade the trial account listed on your existing NCsoft master account. If you upgrade, your original characters can travel to the other in-game territories and perform missions there.

All you need to do is locate your access key in your steam account, then follow the instructions listed here: http://bit.ly/eYpnLj

No comments:

Post a Comment