Saturday, March 3, 2012

Guild Wars Trial & Secondary Professions?

I bought the Guild Wars trilogy trial dvd. I already have Prophecies and Nightfall, so I wanted to try Factions. I bought Assassin and Ritualist as a secondary profession for one of my nightfall characters. When the trial is over will I be able to keep my two secondary professions? Or will they disappear? Is there a way to keep them when the trial is over?Guild Wars Trial %26amp; Secondary Professions?
You will not be able to keep any of the trial content once the trial period is over. Any factions only skills that you have learned will be locked and unusable.



I'm not sure what would happen to your characters. If you have an Elonian Warrior/Assassin for example when the trial ends, it's possible that he'll revert back to a Warrior only, or the character could become locked and unusable or he could revert to his original 2ndary. I wouldn't chance it.



I remember this one funny story I read on one of the fan forums. (Well, it wasn't funny to the guy involved but it was to everyone else that read it.)



A player got a 10 hour trial key for Eye of the North. He said he had no intention of ever buying EotN, but just wanted to look at some of it's content once. He unlocked Jora, a warrior hero in EotN and gave her his very rare, very very very expensive Req 9 Gold Crystalline Sword to wield as a weapon.



When the 10 hours were up, Jora was locked on his account and he couldn't access her any more. He also lost his fancy sword since she had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment