Friday, March 9, 2012

Guild wars..........?

Alright guys, Well I bought Guild Wars Game Of The Year Edition a few years back and Yesterday I found it in my drawer. I looked inside and the Key-Code wasn't in there but the 14 day free trial to Guild wars was in there. With that said, I got 3 questions... Is there any way this can help me get a Key code? How many disks should there be in the case to install Guild Wars? And If I create a username in the free trial, can I use the same username when I install the actual game?Guild wars..........?
Once a keycode is used, it's used. You can't use it again to set up an account.



I'm assuming that you already set up an account a few years ago. If so all you need to do is install the game and use that account. Your account name is the e-mail address that you used. If you can't remember your password then click the lost password button or you'll need to contact support and they can help you.Guild wars..........?
since you bought the game a while ago, any money you already have an account:) so if you remember your account you have already entered your code.The code you found is only gonna help get a free trial to all 3 games for a 14 day period or i believe 10 hours of gameplay. There are normally 2 discs as well.:) And also yes, the name you make on the free trial can be used once you purchase the full game:) good luck!



P.S. if you play the game of the year edition, type in /bonus, and you will get specialty weapons for each class. Have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment