Saturday, March 3, 2012

Guild Wars Trial Play?

My friend suggested me playing guild wars.The game is 20 euros in the stores,but i will have to wait some time to raise money to buy it.But i really want to try the game before actually buying it.Is there a way to get a free trial key?Or any of you has one and doesn't bother sharing it with me?



Thanks in advance



PbkourGuild Wars Trial Play?
Its not all that great. I played it for a few weeks and I never touched it again. I payed 25 for some kind of trilogy set. Its kinda fun at first, but gets old fast. Not to mention customizing is just a tad bit limited compared to other games.



To me That is 20 dollars ill never get back. I wouldnt waste your money, especially if you have to save it upGuild Wars Trial Play?
http://www.guildwars.com/freetrial/

No comments:

Post a Comment