Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hey a friend trial for guild wars?

Hey i want to know if guild wars is a good game, but i don't want to buy it to find out. none of my friends play it so is there anyone that bought the game but never gave anyone the "friends free trial" cd key? If you haven't used it could you message or tell me it that would be awesome.



I just dont want to spend money on the game and then not like it.Hey a friend trial for guild wars?
Dude, I am a Level 20 Warrior/Ranger. I Have every Game except Prophecies. It is a great game, I don't have the Trial codes unfortunately. I have stopped playing the game because of school reasons, but it is better than WOW,(now, if you are a WOW player, I totally respect you, but it takes away your life) you don't have to pay for it, it is more down to earth (but still has that fantasy aspect of it), and the graphics are amazing. I played for about a year, but as I said, I had to stop for school reasons. I personally think that you should get the game, but, I warn you. DON'T GET EYE OF THE NORTH AS YOUR 1ST GAME IT IS AN EXPANSION. If I where you, I would go for either Factions, or Nightfall, both very good games. Anyway, Hope this Helps You, Have fun killin' Stuff!



Xain57 (\(\;;/)/)

No comments:

Post a Comment