Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Guild wars trial account?

im just after a trial account to give the game a shot for a few days, this game doesnt seem to offera try before you buy option?? can anyone get me just a trial code or something? thanks for the help in advanceGuild wars trial account?
I don't know, but I want to know too. So I am "not" answering this question so I can check back to see if anyone knows.

Thank you for asking a question I wanted to.

Peace.Guild wars trial account?
Right now, I don't know of any free trial. But you should still be able to pick up a trial CD/DVD from places like EBGames and Gamestop for 2 dollars that gives you the 14 day/10 hour trial. I was looking on their sites yesterday and only found in store purchase option and not online. However, others may have it online. I will link a reference in the Know Source.



These trials are for the first three campaigns (Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall) So if you can try the three and see which you like the most or if you like all three.



My general advice is if you like PvP, check out Factions although the trial will die before you get all the PvP aspect of it. If you like PvE more, check out Nightfall. NF was the one that got me hooked on the game.



Every once in a while there will be free trials but I don't know of any still active right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment