Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another Un-used Guild Wars Trial key Request ( =S )?

I know this is another Guild Wars request question, but I'd really like to TRY Guild Wars free before I make the decision to purchase it. If anyone has a spare key, I am ashamed to beg for one, but I would really appreciate it if someone would help me out.



Thanks!



Ian H.Another Un-used Guild Wars Trial key Request ( =S )?
i have a few of them but which guild wars is it ur talking about? once u tell me im gonna send one to ur email so no1 else uses it.
I still haven't gotten an email. Please send...

Report Abuse

Another Un-used Guild Wars Trial key Request ( =S )?
hi can u send me a trial key for guild wars?

email is "shadow_s9ner@yahoo.com"

you can send any type of guildl war key thakns in advance

Report Abuse


Hi jordan! hoping you can help me out, =( i would really really like to try factions, i have been looking 4 awhile but i guess you can only get a trial from a refer a friend type thing or from another play? can u help me out thanks so much

Report Abuse

Another Un-used Guild Wars Trial key Request ( =S )?
just in case u can contact me at lms52402@yahoo.com tyvm

Report Abuse


You can buy trial keys for less than $5 at any game store that would sell Guild Wars. That allows you access to all three games at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment