Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I get a free trial to guild wars?

I downloaded Guild Wars Client on their website for the free trial then it asks for a code.... How do you get the code? I mean, It's a FREE trial... aka play the game before you buy it. There should be a way to get this code for free it being a free trial lol Thanks for any help anyone can provideHow do I get a free trial to guild wars?
Guild Wars used to have trial codes on their site, but I think they discontinued them because of gold sellers abusing them. They'd set up trial accounts to spam gold selling ads ingame and use it until the account was banned.



If you have a friend that plays, you can get a trial code from them. All gameboxes come with a full account code and a "buddy" keycode that can be given to a buddy for a trial run. Also most Gamestop stores sell trial codes for $1.99.How do I get a free trial to guild wars?
i think you can get one here http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=440496How do I get a free trial to guild wars?
I would recommend looking at fileplanet.com, they generally have a lot of demos, trials and betas, and having done the Guild Wars beta myself, I would hope that now that the game has been out for some time, they have the trial there.If not try the main website guildwars.com, other than that I would google search it. The game itself is actually pretty cheap to buy and it is a lot of fun even though I have really only been a WoW person lately. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment