Friday, March 9, 2012

Guild wars free trial access code?

on you site, you can download a free trial for 14 days/10 hours.

i just downloaded it but i need an "access code" to make an acct to play. how do i get the access code? and if it's a free trial why do i need an access code anyways?Guild wars free trial access code?
You need the codes because that will give you access for the 10 hours and then when that 10 hours is done the code will automatically expire. Some codes only allow one or two or all three campaigns of GW.



I have a code in which you can use but I will not post it here for someone may take it and use it before you get to it. I can email it to you if you would like the trial code I have. The code that I have allows you to visit all 3 campaigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment