Friday, March 9, 2012

Guild Wars Free Trial Code? I'm a little confused?

Now me being the curiously bored type of person wanted to try out guild wars, ya know just to see if it was something I would want to buy later to pass some time with.

I went to the website and found a free trial thing, downloaded it and all that fancy stuff

and I'm all excited to play it then it asks me for a code



Now explain this to me, why are they asking me for a code when I was never given one in the first place.



its a free trial right? Shouldn't it just let me set up a temporary account and try it out?



anyone know whats going on, cause I'm just a little lost.





NOTE: all I want is some answers, don't go off on how World Of Warcraft is better. I've played it before, I just wanna see how Guild Wars compares to it myself. Not by what someone else says.Guild Wars Free Trial Code? I'm a little confused?
Actually the code costs like 2 bucks at Gamestop, and the reason it is not free, is because the game isn't Pay to Play, so them giving you a free trial would be like basically giving you the game utterly free for 2 weeks or however long it is, and with the free trial you don't have any limiations and you can continue that selected character if you decide to purchase the retail verison. Guild Wars Free Trial Code? I'm a little confused?
What you downloaded is probably the game client, but this is for playing the game if you already have an account and it doesn't include a free trial. If you still want to try Guild Wars without buying it, you'll have to try and find someone else who has the game, as each copy of the game usually includes a 2 week free trial code to give to a friend.Guild Wars Free Trial Code? I'm a little confused?
you have to register an account first, otherwise u dont get to play. remember to register for the free trial on the website.

answer mine please ?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • virginia
  • chuckecheese
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment